ADC – Ann DSilva Consulting incorporated on 16th May 2011. ADC – Ann DSilva Consulting is a think tank agency whose core line of business is marketing & corporate communications, unique customer identification programs, new markets, corporate partnerships, content sourcing and e-commerce.
The company's management & consultants brings decades of experience in enhancing consumer experience through experience in developing new markets, project management, marketing and unique customer rewards & loyalty solutions
ADC – Ann DSilva Consulting is a company that brings out of the box thinking to its projects and a fresh perspective on markets and customers.
ADC – Ann DSilva Consulting allows its clients to benefits through online and offline partnerships.
Our solutions cut across many geographies, payment modes & business sectors.
Terms And Conditions
You are advised to read and fully understand the Terms and Conditions set out here under which ADC – Ann DSilva Consulting provides information on this website. All ADC – Ann DSilva Consulting programs and the use of this website is governed by these Terms and Conditions. These Terms and Conditions explain the nature and scope of the ADC – Ann DSilva Consulting client or program. The Limitation and exclusion of ADC – Ann DSilva Consulting and its participating Merchant establishments is also explained in these Terms and Conditions.
In these terms and conditions, unless the context means otherwise, the terms and conditions shall have the following meanings assigned to them:
" ADC – Ann DSilva Consulting " shall mean Ann DSilva Consulting and such expression shall, unless it be repugnant to the subject or context thereof, include its successors, assigns, representatives and transferees.
"Client" means clients for whom ADC – Ann DSilva Consulting designs, manages & develop a loyalty program.
" Program Partner" means the customer rewards program, managed and operated by ADC – Ann DSilva Consulting for a partner by offering benefits, facilities or arrangements to the partners customers by reason of their membership into the program.
"Merchant" means any or all of the present or future entities, merchants, shops, departmental stores, airlines, hotels, restaurants, car rental companies, dealers, distributors or other associates across any industry willing and consenting to promote their products and services to ADC – Ann DSilva Consulting partner programs with or without monetary consideration along with a benefit to the customer. Merchants can be a part of the offline / online or any other platform of promotion with ADC – Ann DSilva Consulting clients.
"Merchant Outlet" means all outlets of a merchant. Merchant outlet can be either offline or online point of sale terminal.
"Network" means presence of merchants across various cities and countries.
"Redemption" means any act of redeeming or the condition of having redeemed an offer provided to a member at the merchant outlet.
"Offer" means any benefit offered to a program.
Online e-offer: These are printable vouchers from website / email.
Offline offer: These are hardcopy vouchers, mailed to a member for usage.
1. The program may be modified / withdrawn at the sole discretion of ADC – Ann DSilva Consulting and or its partner/s from time to time without intimation to the member.
2. ADC – Ann DSilva Consulting, merchant/s and or it's partner/s shall not be liable in the event it fails to fulfill any of its obligation under this agreement due to any Force Majeure event, including but not limited to flood, earthquake, storm, cyclone or any other acts of god of similar nature, war, threat of war, terrorists act, strike, lockout, or governmental or judicial or quasi-judicial policies / intervention / direction /prohibition or change in law or for any other reasons beyond its control.
3. A waiver of any of the terms and conditions for any of its program is at the sole discretion of ADC – Ann DSilva Consulting and or its partner/s shall not be deemed to be a continuing waiver, but shall apply solely to the instances to which the waiver is intended.
4. The members shall intimate ADC – Ann DSilva Consulting or its partner/s about any change of address / contact details from time to time if participating in any partner promotion or with any client for a program designed by ADC – Ann DSilva Consulting
5. ADC – Ann DSilva Consulting and or it's partner/s will not be responsible for non-serviceability due to member moving out of serviced areas.
1. Settlement of disputes: terms and conditions, set herein, shall be governed by the laws of India only. All disputes arising under the terms and conditions subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the competent courts in Mumbai only. All claims and disputes arising under the terms and conditions should be notified to ADC – Ann DSilva Consulting within 15 days after which no member shall have any claim against ADC – Ann DSilva Consulting since we do only corporate programs and not public programs all terms of dispute are limited to the contracts and it’s terms exclusively to each client.
2. Changing these terms and conditions: ADC – Ann DSilva Consulting reserves the right to change, at any time, these terms and conditions, features and benefits offered on ADC – Ann DSilva Consulting.
3. ADC – Ann DSilva Consulting shall have the right to transfer, assign and sell in any manner, in whole or in part, ADC – Ann DSilva Consulting to any third party of its choice without reference or intimation to the members.
4. ADC – Ann DSilva Consulting, it’s clients and merchants shall not be liable for any indirect or consequential loss, damage or expense of any kind whatsoever, arising out of or in connection with ADC – Ann DSilva Consulting, including the functioning of the helpline and/or the website, and/or provision or the refusal to provide any benefits, whether such loss, damage or expense is caused by the negligence or otherwise, and whether ADC – Ann DSilva Consulting and/or any of its merchants have any control over the circumstances giving rise to the claim or not.
5. All offers - online & offline are provided to you are solely by our partners and merchants. ADC – Ann DSilva Consulting makes no warranty in any respect as to any rewards quality, fitness or suitability for a particular purpose. You must strictly follow the partners and merchants designated procedures to exchange defective rewards or merchandise. Under no circumstances will offers be refunded or exchanged for cash.
6. All offers featured in any ADC – Ann DSilva Consulting program are subject to availability of the goods and supplier warranties/restrictions at the time of redemption. ADC – Ann DSilva Consulting gives no warranty (whether expressly or implied) whatsoever with respect to the product /services acquired under the program or through other partner loyalty program. In particular, ADC – Ann DSilva Consulting gives no warranty with respect to the quality of goods acquired or their suitability for any purpose.
7. ADC – Ann DSilva Consulting is not responsible for the actual experience of any experience related offers. This responsibility lies directly with the merchant participating in any of its client programs.
8. Information supplied by the ADC – Ann DSilva Consulting is for administrative or marketing purposes or such other or further purpose as ADC – Ann DSilva Consulting may determine.
9. Any tax or other liabilities or charges payable to the government of India or any other authority or body or any other participating establishment which may arise or accrue to the card member by redemption as aforesaid or otherwise as a result of this offer shall be to the sole account of its clients and partners.
10. ADC – Ann DSilva Consulting is not responsible for changes to, or discontinuance of, any merchant or partner product/s, merchandise, or service/s, any merchant or partner withdrawals program, or for any effect on or devaluation of rewards caused by such change, discontinuance, or withdrawal.
11. ADC – Ann DSilva Consulting does not accept liability for damage to persons or property whatsoever caused in relation to rewards redeemed by participants in the program.
12. All logos & trademarks are owned by the respected companies.
13. ADC – Ann DSilva Consulting also reserves the right to change and modify the terms and conditions at any point in time without prior notice to its clients and partners.
14. ADC – Ann DSilva Consulting shall not be liable or responsible for any defect in the product. However guarantee and warranty of the product shall be transferred as received from the manufacturer or distributor.
This document is an electronic record in terms of Information Technology Act, 2000 and the amended provisions pertaining to electronic records in various statutes as amended by the Information Technology Act, 2000. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical signatures.